Griffon (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- FINRA Says Bitcoin is 'More than a Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Griffon Corp. (NYSE: GFF) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Rights, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oxford Lane Capital (OXLC) Prices 2.8M Offering at $17/Share
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Announces 8M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Vipshop (VIPS) Lower on Convertible Senior Notes, Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!