Griffon (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Griffon Corp. (NYSE: GFF) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Rights, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Files 105.3M Unit Shelf
- Oceaneering (OII) EVP Comments from Morgan Stanley's Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!