Griffon (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Griffon Corp. (NYSE: GFF) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Rights, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Jan. Comps Decline 8%; Q4 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Lower Following Report of SEC Query - Wells Fargo
- KeyBanc Downgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!