Gordmans (GMAN) Commences 3M Common Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMAN), announced the commencement of a public offering of approximately 3 million shares of common stock by certain selling stockholders and 40,000 shares of common stock by the Company. In addition, Sun Gordmans, LP, one of the selling stockholders, will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to approximately 456,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities are the joint book-running managers for the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. (GMAN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
- General Moly (GMO) Files $500M Mixed Shelf; 21.1M Common for Shareolders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!