Golar LNG (GLNG) to Offer 5.7M Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Golar LNG Limited (NASDAQ: GLNG) announced today the commencement of a registered offering of 5,700,000 shares of its common stock. As part of this offering, the underwriters are selling 215,000 common shares to a member of the Company's board of directors. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 855,000 common shares. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to partly fund the settlement of the Company's outstanding convertible bonds and will augment a recently received commitment from Citibank N.A. to finance the remainder of the amounts outstanding under the Company's convertible bonds through a new term loan credit facility of up to $150 million.
Citigroup is acting as sole book-running manager. Clarksons Platou Securities, Danske Markets and Evercore ISI are acting as joint lead managers in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Citi Upgrades American Midstream (AMID) to Buy
- Oil rallies to best week in years after OPEC output deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!