Golar LNG (GLNG) Prices Larger 6.5M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $152.8M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Golar LNG Limited (Nasdaq: GLNG) announced that it has increased the size of its previously announced registered offering by 800,000 shares to 6,500,000 shares of its common stock. In addition, the Company announced the pricing of the upsized offering, at a public offering price of $23.50 per share. As part of this offering, the underwriters are selling 212,765 common shares to a member of the Company's board of directors at the public offering price. The Company granted the underwriters a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 975,000 common shares. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to partly fund the settlement of the Company's outstanding convertible bonds and will augment a recently received commitment from Citibank N.A. to finance the remainder of the amounts outstanding under the Company's convertible bonds through a new term loan credit facility of up to $150 million. The offering is scheduled to close on November 18, 2016.
Citigroup is acting as sole book-running manager. Clarksons Platou Securities, Danske Markets and Evercore ISI are acting as joint lead managers in the offering.
The Company has filed an effective shelf registration statement (including a base prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") related to the offering. Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in that registration statement, the prospectus supplement related to the offering and the other documents incorporated by reference therein, which the Company has filed with the SEC, for more complete information about the Company and the offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies may be obtained from Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling (800) 831-9146.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!