Golar LNG (GLNG) Announces 5.7M Share Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Golar LNG Limited (Nasdaq: GLNG) announced the commencement of a registered offering of 5,700,000 shares of its common stock. As part of this offering, the underwriters are selling 215,000 common shares to a member of the Company's board of directors. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 855,000 common shares. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to partly fund the settlement of the Company's outstanding convertible bonds and will augment a recently received commitment from Citibank N.A. to finance the remainder of the amounts outstanding under the Company's convertible bonds through a new term loan credit facility of up to $150 million.
Citigroup is acting as sole book-running manager. Clarksons Platou Securities, Danske Markets and Evercore ISI are acting as joint lead managers in the offering.
The Company has filed an effective shelf registration statement (including a base prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") related to the offering. Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in that registration statement, the prospectus supplement related to the offering and the other documents incorporated by reference therein, which the Company has filed with the SEC, for more complete information about the Company and the offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies may be obtained from Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling (800) 831-9146.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!