GlobalStar (GSAT) to Offer 8M Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
From the Filing:
Pursuant to this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, we are offering 8,027,632 shares of our voting common stock to Terrapin Opportunity, L.P., or Terrapin, pursuant to a Common Stock Purchase Agreement between us and Terrapin dated as of August 7, 2015, which we refer to as the Purchase Agreement, at a price of approximately $0.80 per share. The total purchase price for the shares is approximately $6.5 million. We will receive net proceeds from the sale of these shares of approximately $6.45 million, after deducting our estimated offering expenses of approximately $50,000 in connection with this offering.
This prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus also cover the resale of these shares by Terrapin to the public. Terrapin is an “underwriter” within the meaning of Section 2(a)(11) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Securities Act, and any profits on the sales of shares of our common stock by Terrapin and any discounts, commissions or concessions received by Terrapin may be deemed to be underwriting discounts and commissions under the Securities Act.
We expect to issue these shares to Terrapin on or about November 30, 2016. Our common stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol “GSAT.” On November 29, 2016, the last reported sales price for our common stock was $0.82 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!