Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gladstone Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: GLAD) announced that it plans to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock to cover overallotments, if any. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, D.A. Davidson & Co., Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT: LTS) and Wunderlich Securities, Inc. are serving as the joint book running managers for the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay existing indebtedness, to fund investments and for other general corporate purposes.
Investors are advised to carefully consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the Company before investing. The preliminary prospectus supplement, dated October 25, 2016, and the accompanying prospectus, dated March 29, 2016, which have been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, contain this and other information about the Company and should be read carefully before investing.
The offering is being conducted as a public offering under the Company's effective shelf registration filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (File No. 333-208637). To obtain a copy of the prospectus and the preliminary prospectus supplement for this offering, please contact: Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 60 State Street, Boston, MA 02109, Attention: Equity Capital Markets Group or email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Janney Montgomery Scott, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Wunderlich Securities, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!