Gigoptix (GIG) Files $20M Mixed Shelf
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
Gigoptix (NYSE: GIG) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $20 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX) Files 4.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Stonegate Mortgage (SGM) Files 6.39M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Vitesse Semi (VTSS) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!