Genworth Financial (GNW) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
In an SEC filing after the close Wednesday, Genworth Financial (NYSE: GNW) disclosed the registration of an automatic mixed securities shelf offering. The offering includes debt securities, common stock, preferred stock, warrants, rights and units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
- Precision Drilling (PDS) Approves $504M FY14 CapEx Plan; Issues Update
- HomeAway (AWAY) Plans 6M Common Stock Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!