Genomic Health (GHDX) Files $350M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) filed a $350 million mixed securities shelf on form S3.
In addition selling stockholders may sell up to an aggregate of 13,650,835 shares of our common stock. We will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of the shares of our common stock by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M
- Ascendis Pharma (ASND) Prices 6.32M Common Shares at $19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!