Genomic Health (GHDX) Files $350M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) filed a $350 million mixed securities shelf on form S3.
In addition selling stockholders may sell up to an aggregate of 13,650,835 shares of our common stock. We will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of the shares of our common stock by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) to Offer Common Stock
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!