Genmark (GNMK) Announces 10M Share Public Offering
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Genmark (Nasdaq: GNMK) announces a proposed public offering of 10 million shares of common stock. The company will use proceeds for research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com (JD) Files 29.8M ADS Shelf for Holders
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Transocean (RIG) Sees Weakness Again on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!