Genmark (GNMK) Announces 10M Share Public Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Genmark (Nasdaq: GNMK) announces a proposed public offering of 10 million shares of common stock. The company will use proceeds for research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) said to weigh stock sale of up to $8.3 billion - Bloomberg
- Delcath Systems (DCTH) Files $77.4M Mixed Securities Shelf
- PBF Energy (PBF) Prices 10M Common Stock Offering at $31/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!