Genmark (GNMK) Announces 10M Share Public Offering
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Issues Q1 Warning
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/26: (CNAT) (WGBS) (DPLO) Higher; (SNDK) (SCMP) (WGO) Lower
- Oil Gains, Stocks Fall Following Saudi Strike on Yemen
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $145 at Credit Suisse on iPhone Strength, Upside for Watch
- Netlist (NLST) Updates on Verdict in Diablo Technologies Litigation; Will 'Vigorously' Pursue IP Suit
Genmark (Nasdaq: GNMK) announces a proposed public offering of 10 million shares of common stock. The company will use proceeds for research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica Brasil (VIV) Files ADS, Preferred Share Shelf
- Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Prices 4M Common Secondary Offering at $14/Share
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!