Genmark (GNMK) Announces 10M Share Public Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Genmark (Nasdaq: GNMK) announces a proposed public offering of 10 million shares of common stock. The company will use proceeds for research and development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- GenMark Diagnostics Reports Q2 Financial Results
- Quotient (QTNT) Secondary Said to Price at $5.50/Share - Bloomberg