Gas Natural (EGAS) Announces Secondary Offering from Chair, CEO Osborne
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) reports that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, intends to offer to the public 700,000 shares of the Company's common stock. In addition, Mr. Osborne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. No shares are being sold by the Company in this offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock by the selling shareholder.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gas Natural Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
- Vertex Energy (VTNR) Files 16.9M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital 'Mini Tender'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!