Gas Natural (EGAS) Announces Secondary Offering from Chair, CEO Osborne
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) reports that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, intends to offer to the public 700,000 shares of the Company's common stock. In addition, Mr. Osborne has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 100,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. No shares are being sold by the Company in this offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock by the selling shareholder.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leucadia National Enters Stock Purchase Agreement with Harbinger Group (HRG) for 5M Shares
- American National (AMNB) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Sells 1.07M Shares in Private Placement at $2.431/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!