GSV Capital (GSVC) Prices 6M Follow-On at $16.25/Share
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) has priced a follow-on offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at $16.25 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $97.5 million. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $8M SPA Led by TFG Radiant Investment
- Stock Building Supply (STCK) Files 9.9M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. (ASTM) Files to Offer $35M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!