GSV Capital (GSVC) Prices 6M Follow-On at $16.25/Share
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) has priced a follow-on offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at $16.25 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $97.5 million. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Identive Group (INVE) Closes 2M Common Stock Offering
- Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (ITRN) Reportss 1.43M Common Stock Sale by F.K. Generators
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Certain Piceance Basin Assets from Bill Barrett (BBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!