Fuel Systems (FSYS) Prices 2M Shares at $30/Share, Sees Proceeds of $56.35M
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Fuel Systems (Nasdaq: FSYS) prices 2 million shares at $30/share for proceeds of $56.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casella Waste Systems Inc. (CWST) Files $250 Mixed Shelf
- West Bancorp (WTBA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes 9.66M ADS Offering for Gross Proceeds of $24.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!