Fuel Systems (FSYS) Prices 2M Shares at $30/Share, Sees Proceeds of $56.35M
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Fuel Systems (Nasdaq: FSYS) prices 2 million shares at $30/share for proceeds of $56.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gastar Exploration (GST) Prices 17M Common Offering at $6.25/Share
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Prices Aggregate $105M Conv. Notes Offering
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Files to Sell 29.9M Shares for Stockholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!