Fuel Systems (FSYS) Prices 2M Shares at $30/Share, Sees Proceeds of $56.35M
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Fuel Systems (Nasdaq: FSYS) prices 2 million shares at $30/share for proceeds of $56.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Expects to Delay Second Quarter 2014 Reporting
- BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Files $400M Mixed Shelf
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Enters Strategic Financing Arrangements with NRG Energy (NRG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!