Franklin Street Properties (FSP) to Offer 6.125M Common Shares
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (NYSE: FSP) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 6,125,000 shares of its common stock. The underwriters are expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 918,750 shares.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to repay approximately $45.5 million under its senior unsecured revolving credit facility that was recently borrowed in anticipation of funding the acquisition of Pershing Park Plaza, an urban infill Class “A” office property located at 1420 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, Georgia, and to fund estimated redevelopment costs of $15 million to $20 million at its property at 801 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The offering is not contingent upon the redevelopment of 801 Marquette.
Any proceeds of the offering not applied to the Pershing Park Plaza acquisition or the 801 Marquette redevelopment will be used to repay amounts outstanding under the Company’s senior unsecured revolving credit facility and/or for general corporate purposes, including funding future acquisitions and investments.
Baird and BMO Capital Markets are acting as active bookrunners, Stifel is acting as passive bookruner and Wunderlich is acting as senior co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Puma Biotechnology Announces Underwriters’ Full Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Penumbra (PEN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Robert W Baird, BMO Capital, Wunderlich Securities, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!