Franklin Financial Network (FSB) to Offer $52M in Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Franklin Financial Network, Inc. (NYSE: FSB), the parent company of Franklin Synergy Bank, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten offering of approximately $52 million of its common stock. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase an additional 15 percent of the offered amount of common stock from the Company to cover over-allotments, if any. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. will serve as active book-running manager, Stephens Inc. will serve as passive book-running manager, Piper Jaffray will serve as lead manager, and Compass Point and FIG Partners will serve as co-managers.
The shares will be issued pursuant to a prospectus supplement filed as a part of a shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form S-3.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to support continued organic growth, augment its capital position and reduce real estate concentration ratios and for general corporate purposes, including investment in the corporate infrastructure required for a rapidly growing public company. The Company may also retain an amount of proceeds at the holding company level sufficient to service up to six quarters of interest payments on its outstanding subordinated notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Raymond James, Stephens Inc., S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!