Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Announces 3.5M Share Secondary Stock Offering
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FOXF) announced that one of its existing stockholders (the “selling stockholder”) intends to offer for sale an aggregate of 3,500,000 shares of the Company's common stock in an underwritten secondary offering pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). BofA Merrill Lynch is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. In addition, another of the Company’s existing stockholders intends to grant the underwriter the option to purchase an aggregate of up to 525,000 additional shares of the Company's common stock (the “option stockholder” and, together with the selling stockholder, the “stockholders”). The stockholders selling shares to the underwriter will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
The Company has filed a registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) with the SEC for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the registration statement, prospectus, prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has made available with the SEC for information about the Company and the offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, Email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!