Foamix (FOMX) Announces Ordinary Shares Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. ("Foamix") (Nasdaq: FOMX) announced that it intends to commence an underwritten public offering of its ordinary shares. A portion of the shares will be sold by certain selling shareholders. Foamix also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the ordinary shares sold in the public offering on the same terms and conditions.
Barclays Capital Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Guggenheim Securities, LLC is acting as lead manager.
A shelf registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and was declared effective on September 23, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to and describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may also be obtained, when available, from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: 1(888)603-5847, email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com; Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone: (800)221-1037, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (631)274-2806, fax: (631)254-7140. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Prices 3.29M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$250M
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf