Fluidigm (FLDM) Prices 3.66M Offering at $14.25/Share
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Fluidigm Corporation (Nasdaq: FLDM), announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,660,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $14.25 per share for gross proceeds of $52.2 million. The net proceeds from the sale of the shares, after deducting the underwriters’ discounts and other estimated offering expenses payable by Fluidigm, will be approximately $48.7 million. Fluidigm has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover overallotments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaWorld (SEAS) Prices 18M Common Secondary Offering at $30/Share
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) LTE Solution Selected for Use by China Telecom (CHA)
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!