Five Below (FIVE) To Offer 7M Shares for Holders
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Recent IPO, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) filed to offer 7 million common shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gladstone Land (LAND) Announces 1.15M Common Stock Offering
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Prices 4M Common Offering at $50.71/Unit
- Alibaba (BABA) Continues Post-IPO Slide; Down 12% from High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!