Five Below (FIVE) To Offer 7M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Recent IPO, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) filed to offer 7 million common shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Prices Aggregate $200M Conv. Senior Notes Offering
- RXI Pharma (RXII) Prices 26M Common Offering at 40c/Unit
- Viggle (VGGL) Closes 3.6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $9.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!