Five Below (FIVE) To Offer 7M Shares for Holders
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- TransUnion Files $100M IPO
Recent IPO, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) filed to offer 7 million common shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Announces 1.2M Common Stock Offering
- J.G. Wentworth (JGW) Files 16.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Five Below (FIVE) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!