Five Below (FIVE) To Offer 7M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Recent IPO, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) filed to offer 7 million common shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Lumenis (LMNS) Files $115M IPO
- Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Files 2.5M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!