Five Below (FIVE) To Offer 7M Shares for Holders
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
Recent IPO, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) filed to offer 7 million common shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Files 2M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT) Files $50M Mixed Shelf