First Republic Bank (FRC) Announces 3M Share Stock Offeing
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Republic Bank ("First Republic") (NYSE: FRC),announced that it has agreed to sell 3,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. First Republic has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares from First Republic. BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and UBS Investment Bank are serving as joint bookrunning managers.
First Republic intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, funding loans or purchasing investment securities for its portfolio.
Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering will be made only by means of an offering circular. The preliminary offering circular relating to the offering will be available at www.frc-offering.com. Copies of the preliminary offering circular may also be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, attention: Prospectus Department, or email: email@example.com; from J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling toll-free at (866) 803-9204; from Morgan Stanley, attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, Second Floor, New York, NY 10014; or from UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10019 or by calling 1-888-827-7275.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- In quiet times, Barclays bets on investment banking in Brexit UK
- Athene Holding Ltd. Announces the Pricing of Its Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, FDIC, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!