First Republic Bank (FRC) Announces 3M Share Stock Offeing
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Republic Bank ("First Republic") (NYSE: FRC),announced that it has agreed to sell 3,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. First Republic has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares from First Republic. BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and UBS Investment Bank are serving as joint bookrunning managers.
First Republic intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, funding loans or purchasing investment securities for its portfolio.
Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering will be made only by means of an offering circular. The preliminary offering circular relating to the offering will be available at www.frc-offering.com. Copies of the preliminary offering circular may also be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, attention: Prospectus Department, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; from J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling toll-free at (866) 803-9204; from Morgan Stanley, attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, Second Floor, New York, NY 10014; or from UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10019 or by calling 1-888-827-7275.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- PlacementTracker Publishes 2016 Private Placement Market League Tables
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, FDIC, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!