Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Sells 5.25M Shares at $1.96/Share
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE) announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement for a private placement with a select group of institutional investors, including funds managed by Franklin Advisers, Inc., under which the investors have agreed to purchase 5,250,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a price of $1.96 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $10.3 million. The Company expects to use the proceeds from the transaction primarily to advance its pipeline of programmed cellular immunotherapies and for general corporate purposes.
The Company did not use a placement agent in connection with the transaction. The purchase and sale is expected to close on or before August 10, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Announces 2.7M Share Common Stock Offering
- HealthEquity (HQY) Announces 2.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!