Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Sells 5.25M Shares at $1.96/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE) announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement for a private placement with a select group of institutional investors, including funds managed by Franklin Advisers, Inc., under which the investors have agreed to purchase 5,250,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a price of $1.96 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $10.3 million. The Company expects to use the proceeds from the transaction primarily to advance its pipeline of programmed cellular immunotherapies and for general corporate purposes.
The Company did not use a placement agent in connection with the transaction. The purchase and sale is expected to close on or before August 10, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Prices 6M Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$105.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!