Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Sells 5.25M Shares at $1.96/Share
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE) announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement for a private placement with a select group of institutional investors, including funds managed by Franklin Advisers, Inc., under which the investors have agreed to purchase 5,250,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a price of $1.96 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $10.3 million. The Company expects to use the proceeds from the transaction primarily to advance its pipeline of programmed cellular immunotherapies and for general corporate purposes.
The Company did not use a placement agent in connection with the transaction. The purchase and sale is expected to close on or before August 10, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Offer 20M Common Shares
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters Bought Deal for Minimum of ~8.2M Shares and ~4.9M Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!