Farmland Partners (FPI) to Offer 3.1M Common Shares
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farmland Partners Inc. (NYSE: FPI) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,100,000 shares of its common stock. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 465,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
The Company will contribute the net proceeds from the offering to Farmland Partners Operating Partnership, LP, its operating partnership (the "Operating Partnership"), in exchange for Class A common units of limited partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. The Operating Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for future farmland acquisitions in accordance with the Company's investment strategy, including $3.3 million to fund the cash portion of the purchase price of one farm currently under contract, and for general corporate purposes.
Baird and Stifel are serving as active book-running managers for the offering. Janney Montgomery Scott and Wunderlich are serving as passive book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) to Hold
- Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) Enters $25M At-the-Market Offering Via Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Robert W Baird, Janney Montgomery Scott, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!