Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EZCORP (EZPW) Announces Completion of Grupo Finmart Sale
- Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) to Offer Common Stock
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Prices Upsized $1.1B Conv. Senior Notes Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!