Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Prices Larger 30.25M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$286M
- HealthEquity (HQY) Announces 2.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!