Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $8M SPA Led by TFG Radiant Investment
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Enters $4M Conv. Notes Placement
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Files to Offer $50M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!