Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EZCORP, Inc. to Release Third Quarter FY2016 Results After Market Close on Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Enters $10M Registered Direct At-The-Market Stock Offering
- Quotient (QTNT) Secondary Said to Price at $5.50/Share - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!