Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Enters $40M ATM Offering
- Eclipse Resources (ECR) Prices 37.5M Stock Offering at $3.50/Share
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Securities Purchase Agreement for $75M of Conv. Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!