Ezcorp (EZPW) Files to Offer Up to 1.4M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Ezcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) filed to offer up to 1,400,198 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock on behalf of holders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Files 105.3M Unit Shelf
- VBI Vaccines (VBIV) Files 3M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- SAExploration (SAEX) Announces $10M Debt-for-Equity Exchange
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!