Exelixis (EXEL) Prices 30M Shares at $4.25, $250M Conv. Notes Offering
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) announced the pricing of its concurrent underwritten public offering of 30 million shares of newly issued common stock at a price to the public of $4.25 per share and $250 million aggregate principal amount of its 4.25% convertible senior subordinated notes due 2019.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darling (DAR) Announces 40M Common Stock Offering
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Announces 2M Depositary Unit Offering
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Announces 17M Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!