Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 5.5M Offering at $9.75/Share
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.75 per share. The net proceeds to Exact from this offering are expected to be approximately $50.2 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about August 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noranda (NOR) Announces 10M Common Secondary Offering
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Closes 1.48M ADS, Warrants Private Placement
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Announces Positive ZYBRESTAT Results in Ovarian Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!