Exact Sciences (EXAS) Announces Common Offering
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- GM (GM) Sells Entire PSA Peugeot Citroen Stake
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Jefferies & Company, Inc. and Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Sinks After Pricing 11.5M Share Offering at $1
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Robert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!