EverBank Financial (EVER) to Offer 7M Shares for Sageview Partners
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
EverBank Financial Corp (NYSE: EVER) announced today the launch of an underwritten, secondary public offering of 7,012,230 shares of its common stock by Sageview Partners L.P. The Company will not sell any shares or receive any proceeds from the offering and the total number of shares of its outstanding common stock will not change as a result of the offering.
UBS Investment Bank is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. UBS Investment Bank may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NYSE, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. The last reported sale price of the Company’s common stock on November 25, 2016 was $19.33 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Hong Kong regulator sues StanChart, UBS, KPMG, others over China Forestry IPO
- BAT agrees to buy Reynolds for $49 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!