Equity One (EQY) Underwriters Exercise Full Over-Allotment on Recent Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Equity One, Inc. (NYSE: EQY) announced the full exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase an additional 465,000 shares of common stock and 150,000 shares of common stock, respectively, from the Company and AH Investments US, LP, a stockholder of the Company, at the public offering price of $21.20 per share, less the underwriting discount. The option was exercised in connection with the public offering of 4.1 million shares of common stock of the Company, of which the Company offered 3.1 million shares and AH Investments US, LP offered 1.0 million shares. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of additional shares of common stock by the selling stockholder.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
- US Ecology (ECOL) Lower After Pricing 2.6M Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!