Enphase Energy (ENPH) Announces Offering of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions, in an underwritten public offering. Enphase also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. Enphase anticipates using the net proceeds from the proposed offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
The shares described above will be issued pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on February 12, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!