Enphase Energy (ENPH) Announces Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions, in an underwritten public offering. Enphase also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. Enphase anticipates using the net proceeds from the proposed offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
The shares described above will be issued pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on February 12, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
- Arca Biopharma (ABIO) Enters Agreement to Offer Up to $7.3M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!