Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Commences 13.5M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) has commenced a public offering of 13,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests, with a 30-day option for the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 2,025,000 common units. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunoco Logistics Announces Binding Open Season for Project Mariner East 2
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.1M Common Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!