Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Closes 15.5M Offering; Full Overallotment Exercised
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) reports that its previously announced public offering of 15,525,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $44.57 per common unit, which includes 2,025,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, has closed. Net proceeds from the offering will be used by ETP to repay amounts outstanding under its amended and restated revolving credit facility, to fund capital expenditures related to pipeline construction projects and for general partnership purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Announces Convertible Notes Offering
- Sunoco Logistics Announces Binding Open Season for Project Mariner East 2
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!