Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Offer 10M Common Units
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests. In connection with the offering, the Partnership and Enogex Holdings LLC, a selling unitholder, intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common units. The Partnership will not sell any common units pursuant to any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units until such exercise exceeds 1,424,281 common units. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general partnership purposes.
Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!