Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) to Offer 10M Common Units
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests. In connection with the offering, the Partnership and Enogex Holdings LLC, a selling unitholder, intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common units. The Partnership will not sell any common units pursuant to any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units until such exercise exceeds 1,424,281 common units. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general partnership purposes.
Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Financial 15 Split Corp. Completes Overnight Offering of $38,250,000
- TerraForm Global Operating, LLC Launches Amended and Restated Consent Solicitation Related to Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!