Empire Resorts (NYNY) Files $250M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Empire Resorts (Nasdaq: NYNY) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to $250 million of mixed securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- Merck (MRK) Prices EUR 1B Debt Offering
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!