Ellington Financial (EFC) Prices 3.5M Offering at $22.45/Share
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 common shares representing limited liability company interests at a price to the public of $22.45 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 common shares. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on August 20, 2012. Deutsche Bank Securities and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Doral Financial (DRL) Falls on Report Negotiations Delayed
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Files 63.25M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!