EdR (EDR) To Offer 13.5M Shares
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
EdR (NYSE: EDR) announced that it plans to sell 13,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,025,000 additional shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Education Realty Trust, Inc. (EDR) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
- EdR Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!