EdR (EDR) To Offer 13.5M Shares
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
EdR (NYSE: EDR) announced that it plans to sell 13,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,025,000 additional shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Files 23.4M Share Shelf for Aspire Capital
- Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) Prices 8M Offering at $46.25/Unit