EdR (EDR) To Offer 13.5M Shares
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
EdR (NYSE: EDR) announced that it plans to sell 13,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,025,000 additional shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inventergy Global (INVT) Reports $3M Private Placement
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Announces 8M Units Public Offering
- Ocean Power (OPTT) Looks to Tap Equity Markets for Second Time Since Early June
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!