EdR (EDR) To Offer 13.5M Shares
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
EdR (NYSE: EDR) announced that it plans to sell 13,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,025,000 additional shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endeavour Silver Drilling Continues to Intersect High Grade Silver-Gold Mineralization in V-Asuncion Area at the El Cubo Mine, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Closes 4.6M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!