Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Enters $3.4M Securities Purchase Agreement
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. (NYSE: ECC) today announced that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement for the sale of 201,000 shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share, in a direct placement to a single institutional investor at a price per share of $17.45, which will result in net proceeds to the Company of approximately $3.4 million after payment of estimated offering expenses payable by the Company.
The offering is expected to close on or about September 26, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering to acquire investments in accordance with its investment objectives and strategies and for general working capital purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- QImaging® Announces 30-Minute Imaging Sessions Featuring Application-Specific Imaging at Neuroscience 2016 in San Diego
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!