EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) files $50 million mixed securities shelf
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR) files $50 million mixed securities shelf on form S-3
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.1M Common Unit Offering
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!