Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock Purchase Rights, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
- Sequenom (SQNM) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Vantage Drilling's (VTG) Contract with Petrobras Terminated Due to Breach of Obligations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!