Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock Purchase Rights, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Trading Radar for 11/25: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Campbell Soup (CPB), Tiffany (TIF), TiVo (TIVO), Fred's (FRED) Report
- Eleven Biotherap (EBIO) Reports $20M Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!