Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock Purchase Rights, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Quotient (QTNT) Prices 2.8M Stock Offering at $5.50/Share
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!