Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock Purchase Rights, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!