Delta Apparel (DLA) Files $150M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Delta Apparel (NYSE: DLA) files a $150M mixed securities shelf. Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants and Unit
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Prices 1.75M Units at $2.25 Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!