Delcath (DCTH) Enters Sales Agreement with Cowen for Up to $39.75M in Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
In an SEC filing after the close Thursday, Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) announced it has entered into a sales agreement with Cowen and Company for up to $39.75 million in common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Cuts Greece's Government Bond Rating to 'Caa2'; Outlook Negative (GREK) (NBG)
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Files 12.6M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Chanticleer (HOTR) Files Self Registration Statement, Announces LOI to Acquire 'Better Burger' Chain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!