Delcath (DCTH) Enters Sales Agreement with Cowen for Up to $39.75M in Common Stock
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
In an SEC filing after the close Thursday, Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) announced it has entered into a sales agreement with Cowen and Company for up to $39.75 million in common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Monsanto (MON), U.S. SEC Enter $80M Settlement Over Roundup Accounting Violations
- Raymond James Downgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!