Delcath (DCTH) Enters Sales Agreement with Cowen for Up to $39.75M in Common Stock
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
In an SEC filing after the close Thursday, Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) announced it has entered into a sales agreement with Cowen and Company for up to $39.75 million in common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades SunEdison (SUNE) to Outperform; Will Benefit from Focus on U.S. Assets, Low Japan Exposure, Minimal FX Risk
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- NeuroMetrix (NURO) Files 3.3M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!