Delcath (DCTH) Enters Sales Agreement with Cowen for Up to $39.75M in Common Stock
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
In an SEC filing after the close Thursday, Delcath (Nasdaq: DCTH) announced it has entered into a sales agreement with Cowen and Company for up to $39.75 million in common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts TCP International (TCPI) at Outperform
- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Lower on Plans to Offer 2.8M Units
- SuperCom (SPCB) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!