DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ: DXPE) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to $100 million of mixed securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Prices 2.13M Share Common Offering for Proceeds of $5M
- MagneGas (MNGA) Names New CFO