Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Cytori also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Cytori.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Cytori Partner Kerastem Completes Enrollment of US Phase II Trial for Early Stage Hair Loss
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files 1.67M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!