Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Cytori also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Cytori.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Prices 5M Common Offering at $23.76/Unit
- Celadon Group (CGI) Prices 3.5M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80.5M
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Share Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!