Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Cytori also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Cytori.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announced Publication of Data Showing Its Cell Therapy Can Promote Burn Wound Healing Via Topical Spray Delivery
- ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Files $100M Mixed Shelf, 194.3k Common for Shareholders
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces ~$6.75B ADS, Conv. Preferred Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!