CyrusOne (CONE) Prices 6.8M Shares Offering at $50.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE) has priced a public offering of 6,800,000 shares of its common stock, of which 3,400,000 shares were offered directly by CyrusOne, and 3,400,000 shares were offered, at the request of CyrusOne, by the Forward Purchaser (as defined below) or its affiliate in connection with the forward sale agreement described below, at a price to the public of $50.50 per share. The underwriters have been granted an option to purchase up to 1,020,000 additional shares of common stock from the Forward Purchaser or its affiliate.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan and TD Securities acted as joint-bookrunners for the offering. BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Jefferies, KeyBanc Capital Markets, RBC Capital Markets, Stifel and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey acted as lead managers for the offering. Cowen and Company and Synovus Securities, Inc. acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!