CyrusOne (CONE) Prices 6.8M Shares Offering at $50.50/Share
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE) has priced a public offering of 6,800,000 shares of its common stock, of which 3,400,000 shares were offered directly by CyrusOne, and 3,400,000 shares were offered, at the request of CyrusOne, by the Forward Purchaser (as defined below) or its affiliate in connection with the forward sale agreement described below, at a price to the public of $50.50 per share. The underwriters have been granted an option to purchase up to 1,020,000 additional shares of common stock from the Forward Purchaser or its affiliate.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan and TD Securities acted as joint-bookrunners for the offering. BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Jefferies, KeyBanc Capital Markets, RBC Capital Markets, Stifel and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey acted as lead managers for the offering. Cowen and Company and Synovus Securities, Inc. acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PlacementTracker Publishes 2016 Private Placement Market League Tables
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Offer 2.5M Shares
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!