Crown Castle (CCI) to Offer 11.35M Common Shares
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) announced today that it is commencing an offering of 11,350,000 shares of its common stock in a registered public offering, subject to market and other conditions. Crown Castle intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which may include the funding of acquisitions, including the recently announced acquisition of FPL FiberNet Holdings, LLC and certain other subsidiaries of NextEra Energy, Inc. (“FiberNet Transaction”), discretionary investments and the repayment or repurchase of outstanding indebtedness. This offering is not contingent upon the consummation of the FiberNet Transaction.
J.P. Morgan, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are acting as underwriters in connection with the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) PT Raised to $36 at Citi
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $163 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!