Crown Castle (CCI) Prices 11.35M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$1B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) announced that it has priced its previously announced public offering of 11,350,000 shares of its common stock.
The gross proceeds from the offering are expected to be approximately $1.0 billion. Crown Castle intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which may include the funding of acquisitions, including the recently announced acquisition of FPL FiberNet Holdings, LLC and certain other subsidiaries of NextEra Energy, Inc. (“FiberNet Transaction”), discretionary investments and the repayment or repurchase of outstanding indebtedness. This offering is not contingent upon the consummation of the FiberNet Transaction.
J.P. Morgan, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are acting as underwriters for the offering (“Underwriters”). The Underwriters may offer the shares of common stock from time to time in one or more transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale or at negotiated prices. The last reported sale price of Crown Castle’s common stock on November 1, 2016 was $89.94 per share.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting the Underwriters using the information provided below. An electronic copy of the prospectus supplement, together with the accompanying prospectus, is also available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!