Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP) To Offer 4M Shares
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) commenced a public offering of 4,000,000 common units under its effective shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crestwood Midstream Partners Announces Loading of 1,000th Unit Train at Its Bakken COLT Hub Facility
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) to Offer 7.5M Units
- Facebook (FB) Files 162.7M Common Shelf for WhatsApp-Related Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!