Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP) To Offer 4M Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) commenced a public offering of 4,000,000 common units under its effective shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crestwood Midstream Partners (CMLP) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 7.8% Yield
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Common Offering at $14.53/Share
- DryShips (DRYS) Reports Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!