Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP) To Offer 4M Shares
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) commenced a public offering of 4,000,000 common units under its effective shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Enters LOI for Sale of FL Mobile, Showself and $100M Investment
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) to Offer Common Stock
- Affimed (AFMD) to Offer Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!