Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP) To Offer 4M Shares
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) commenced a public offering of 4,000,000 common units under its effective shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Completes 2.27M Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces Exercise of Final Series B Warrants
- Splendid Days to Make $50M Investment in The9 Limited (NCTY) via Conv. Bonds, Warrants Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!