Cott Corp. (COT) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Cott Corp. (NYSE: COT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Akers Biosciences (AKER) Files $7M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!