Cott Corp. (COT) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Cott Corp. (NYSE: COT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Prices 6M Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$105.6M
- Celldex (CLDX) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!