Cott Corp. (COT) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
Cott Corp. (NYSE: COT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- ArcelorMittal (MT) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Prices Offering of Class A Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!