Coronado Biosciences (CNDO) Prices 5M Offering at $5/Share
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Coronado Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNDO), has priced its underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share for gross proceeds to Coronado of $25.0 million. Coronado expects to receive approximately $23.0 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses. The Company also has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 750,000 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on June 27, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coronado Biosciences (CNDO) Submits IND to Begin TSO Phase 2
- Australia's Oil Search Still Interested in PRL 15 License (IOC) (TOT)
- Array BioPharma (ARRY) Presents Positive Data from ARRY-320 w/ PI in MM at ASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!