Coronado Biosciences (CNDO) Closes 5.75M Offering at $5/Share
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- Walgreen Company (WAG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Google (GOOG) Antitrust Offer 'Not Acceptable', EU's Almunia Says
Coronado Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNDO), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel immunotherapy biologic agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer, announced today that it closed its previously announced underwritten public offering of 5,750,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share for gross proceeds to Coronado of $28.8 million. The shares include 750,000 shares of common stock sold pursuant to the over-allotment option granted by Coronado to the underwriters, which option was exercised in full. Coronado expects net proceeds of the offering will be approximately $26.5 million, after deducting underwriting commissions and other offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coronado Biosciences (CNDO) Names Lindsay A. Rosenwald as CEO
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Files 2.9M ADS Shelf for Shareholder
- SolarCity (SCTY) Increases Corp. Revolver to $200M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!